Our indoor gun range has six firing points with targets at 75 feet each equipped with target retrieval. There is also a large window behind the shooters so you can watch your friends shoot. Our range is open six days a week. We are open from 10am to 8pm Monday thru Saturday and closed on Sunday. We value safety first, so eye and ear protection are required. We supply eye and ear protection free of charge. A gun range membership is not required to shoot, but offers a discount to frequent shooters. You will find that our membership fees are some of the best in the area. Our membership fees range from $125 a year and up.
It’s important to have a gun that fits you. If you don’t own a gun, or you would like to shoot something different, we have a selection of guns for you to rent. Gun rental price is $10 for the day.
1. Valid pictured identification is required to enter the range.
2. All Federal, state, and local firearm laws must be obeyed.
3. No convicted felons or persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are allowed.
4. Persons under 21 must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
5. Commands issued by the Range Master or Range Personnel must be obeyed immediately and without question.
6. When the command “Cease Fire” is given, stop shooting IMMEDIATELY, remove your finger from the trigger, keep the gun pointed in a safe direction, wait for further instructions from the Range Master or Range Personnel.
7. Cross firing of targets is prohibited.
8. No one other then Range personnel may go forward of the firing line unless authorized or instructed to do so by the Range Master.
9. All firearms not on the firing line must be both holstered and unloaded or with the actions open and the magazine removed.
10. Never pass your firearms to another person until the cylinder or action is open and you have visually checked that it is unloaded.
11. Load and unload weapons and magazines inside of the booth only.
12.Never bring a loaded weapon out of the range. If your gun malfunctions, lay it in the booth facing down range and notify the range master or range personnel.
13.No holster or quick draw shooting allowed on the range.
14.Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
15.Never point a firearm at anyone, always have your firearms pointed in a safe direction. Treat every firearm as if it were loaded, check and recheck.
We have one indoor archery lane available. It has targets up to 60 feet. We can accommodate 2-3 shooters at a time. Compound bows, recurves, long bows, and cross bows can be used on the range.